On 26 September 2012, Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) took part in a round table discussion in Beirut organised by one of their local partners, Najdeh, through the Right to Work Coalition. The round table brought together members from the Palestinian healthcare community, the Lebanese Order of Nurses and both Palestinian and Lebanese political actors to discuss the possibility of Palestinian nurses joining the Lebanese Order; formalising their status and employment in the medical profession.
- The Galilee Duet in Oban: 26 Jun 2018, 7pm
- From 1 March 2018: interactive video talks with Winners of 2017 Palestine Book Awards
- Essay by Neve Gordon, “The ‘New Anti-Semitism'” (January 2018)
- Join PSC at UK Parliament Lobby Day, Wed 22 Nov 2017
- Oban’s Apology to the Palestinian people for 100 years of Balfour