On 26 September 2012, Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) took part in a round table discussion in Beirut organised by one of their local partners, Najdeh, through the Right to Work Coalition. The round table brought together members from the Palestinian healthcare community, the Lebanese Order of Nurses and both Palestinian and Lebanese political actors to discuss the possibility of Palestinian nurses joining the Lebanese Order; formalising their status and employment in the medical profession.
- 22 June 2017: PSC victory against UK Government: Our right to BDS protected
- Sat, 17 Jun 2017: 50 Years of the ‘Six Day War’ – public event in Bern, Switzerland
- Join in: 50 Days of Action for MAP
- Must-watch talk by Miko Peled, ‘the General’s Son’
- MAP: Four Gaza hospitals shut down as fuel crisis deepens: Patients’ Lives at risk