On 26 September 2012, Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) took part in a round table discussion in Beirut organised by one of their local partners, Najdeh, through the Right to Work Coalition. The round table brought together members from the Palestinian healthcare community, the Lebanese Order of Nurses and both Palestinian and Lebanese political actors to discuss the possibility of Palestinian nurses joining the Lebanese Order; formalising their status and employment in the medical profession.
- Oban, Sat 4 Nov 2017: VIGIL OF APOLOGY TO THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE
- Ayman Jarjour in Edinburgh, 29 Sep 2017: Classical Guitar and Choral Music fundraiser
- Miko Peled in Glasgow, 27 Sept 2017
- ZYARA – a chance to see Palestine as it really is (Nov-Dec 2017)
- 1001 Olive Trees – San Ghanny choir in Oban: 15 Sep 2017