A shack made of aluminum sheets and wood, and a few cows and chickens are all that Suleiman al-Urjani, 45, owns in this world. It is the kind of dwelling that al-Urjani, his father Auda and their families have lived in since 1948 when the family was first displaced by Zionist forces from their original home in what is now Israel.
Read on here:
- Oban, Sat 4 Nov 2017: VIGIL OF APOLOGY TO THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE
- Ayman Jarjour in Edinburgh, 29 Sep 2017: Classical Guitar and Choral Music fundraiser
- Miko Peled in Glasgow, 27 Sept 2017
- ZYARA – a chance to see Palestine as it really is (Nov-Dec 2017)
- 1001 Olive Trees – San Ghanny choir in Oban: 15 Sep 2017