A shack made of aluminum sheets and wood, and a few cows and chickens are all that Suleiman al-Urjani, 45, owns in this world. It is the kind of dwelling that al-Urjani, his father Auda and their families have lived in since 1948 when the family was first displaced by Zionist forces from their original home in what is now Israel.
Read on here:
- 22 June 2017: PSC victory against UK Government: Our right to BDS protected
- Sat, 17 Jun 2017: 50 Years of the ‘Six Day War’ – public event in Bern, Switzerland
- Join in: 50 Days of Action for MAP
- Must-watch talk by Miko Peled, ‘the General’s Son’
- MAP: Four Gaza hospitals shut down as fuel crisis deepens: Patients’ Lives at risk