A shack made of aluminum sheets and wood, and a few cows and chickens are all that Suleiman al-Urjani, 45, owns in this world. It is the kind of dwelling that al-Urjani, his father Auda and their families have lived in since 1948 when the family was first displaced by Zionist forces from their original home in what is now Israel.
Read on here:
- The Galilee Duet in Oban: 26 Jun 2018, 7pm
- From 1 March 2018: interactive video talks with Winners of 2017 Palestine Book Awards
- Essay by Neve Gordon, “The ‘New Anti-Semitism'” (January 2018)
- Join PSC at UK Parliament Lobby Day, Wed 22 Nov 2017
- Oban’s Apology to the Palestinian people for 100 years of Balfour